02 Aug 2010
Statement from the Psychology Board of Australia
We know that sometimes it has been difficult to reach AHPRA on 1300 419 495 due to the exceptionally high call volumes we are experiencing. We apologise for any delays that you may have experienced. We are working hard to ensure that your phone and email queries are dealt with as quickly as possible.
Did you know that you may not need to call us to find the information you need?
There is a lot of information on the AHPRA and Board websites. Information on these websites is updated on a daily basis.
Our five top searches are:
- Searching the National Registers? If you want to check the registration status of an individual health practitioner, you can search the national registers of practitioners online.
- Registering for the first time? If you are registering for the first time, read how the registration process works.
- Applying for registration or want to change your registration? Please visit the Forms section of this website for links to forms.
- Registration requirements? See the registration standards section of this website for information.
- Frequently asked questions which can be accessed through the 'Hot Topics' box on the AHPRA homepage.
So, if you need information, we encourage you to take a look at the AHPRA and National Board websites.